Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2008

2 Pages in One Night?? This cant be happening...I'm on a Roll!!!


I am having so much fun playing with all my new stamp sets from Unity. Here is another 8X8 scrapbook page I made tonight. Yes!! Two in one night! Im so excited. I made this page with my personal favorite color combination Purple and Blue. The supplies I used are as follows: Unity Stamps: Simple Pleasures and Sentiments O'Simple, Paper Pizzaz DP, Eggplant and Bliss Blue SU paper, HodgePodge Hardware (Silver), and I embossed the sentiment in the upper left corner of the large photo with Turquiose Craft Ink and clear powder. This page makes me smile when I look at it. My daughter is so silly when she puts her sunglasses on, she almost turns into a diva. I still need to put some journalling on the page; Im trying to decide if I am going to list the memories or write a paragraph. Decisions, Decisions. :) Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: