Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2008

SCS Double Diagonal Pocket Card

I made this card using the Splitcoast tutorial for the Double Diagonal Pocket card, which was showcased earlier this week on the website. I really enjoy making this new style card, it's simple and elegant!! I used Unity Stamps: Butterfly Beauty. This is an awesome set and very versatile. There are 5 different (and did I mention, huge??) butterflies in the set, along with several sentiment words, one being, "beauty," which you see here. The paper is SU Designer Paper: Wintergreen. I made the tags from scratch, basically by measuring the pockets and using layers. I used the SU scallop punch for the half circles and white organza ribbon for the ties. Of course the Butterfly is glittered up, (since I love my glitter and use it on pretty much all my projects) as well as the scallops on the beauty circle. I used Copics and the colorless blender to color the butterfly image. I will definitely be making more of these diagonal pocket cards! Its so HOT in NJ the past two days, its nice to escape to the stamp room downstairs and stay cool. Happy Stamping!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: