Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Floral Fantastical is FANTASTICAL!!!

I got HAPPY Mail today!! When I got home from work there was 2 nice packages waiting on my front porch. One was from Verve, and I cant wait to use those stamps. Hopefully tomorrow. And, my other package was from Unity Stamps, from their new release party last wednesday. I had to dive into them tonight. I was like a kid in a candy store, I didnt know where to start. Its quite exciting getting new stamps AND having a few hours to create something at night. So, these two cards are what I came up with tonight. This card uses Unity's new release set called Floral Fantastical. This set is just fabulous-o! This vase grabbed my attention right away! The card base is Blue Bayou, with DCWV Old World Designer Papers as layers. The sentiment was stamped in Blue Bayou then glittered. I colored the image with Copics and posted it down with small silver brads. I also added glitter to the vase and to the flowers. And, I just had to add some ribbon bows to soften it up a bit. This stamp set is amazing, it has a bunch of sentiments and several floral stamps. I think this set even has a Sympathy sentiment as a Get Well sentiment, so you can pretty much use it for anything!!! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!!!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Allison Cope said...

Psssttt... check your emails Jess!

Big hugs,
Ally
sosketchy@live.com