
Alright......you have to check out Creatively Yours if you {LOVE} challenges and sketches as much as I do. Noella posts both card and layout sketches weekly for your creative enjoyment. This card was created from a sketch she posted on July 27, and it was so much fun to make. As you can see I went a little bling crazy on this one. I am going to send this card to a special friend for her birthday, which is coming up real soon. If you look closely, the Euphoria Designer paper by Basic Grey matches the Wish stamp set from Unity perfectly! AND....to top it off this Euphoria paper matches SU Pomegranate and Eggplant awesomely. Thanks for stopping by. HAPPY STAMPING!!
Paper: Basic Grey Euphoria (these papers are awesome....loaded with purple) SU Pomegranate, Eggplant and Whisper White.
Stamps: Unity Stamps- Wish
Bling: Rhinestones and Pearls by Martha Stewart

No comments:
Post a Comment