Hello- here is a card that I designed for Creatively Yours. The sketch can be found here. It was a real fun sketch to complete! The card uses a Close to Cocoa base layer, with Basic Grey Sugared DSP for the pink layer and the paisley layer. One circle is Old Olive and the smaller circle is Basic Grey DSP outlined with a white souffle pen. I used Unity's July stamp kit of the month, called "its about the little things..." I used alot of rhinestones on this one, but the butterfly so calls for it!! There is lots of room to decorate on this beauty. The sentiment, Friend, is also from the same Unity stamp set. I used white ric-rac ribbon by Basic Grey and hand dyed some lace, by sponging it with pink chalk ink. Thanks for looking, and Happy Stamping!!

2 comments:
This card is great! Love all the bling!!
This is so pretty! Love the layers, butterfly and all the jewels!
Post a Comment