...if you havent checked VERVE out yet, please do so. The new stamp sets are awesome!!! These cards are created from Sketches 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12. If you want to link up to the Sketch master list, available on PDF, click here. Sketch #8: "Two hearts, One Lifetime"
Paper: Close to Cocoa, My Minds Eye Wild Asparagus Collection, Whisper White
Stamps: Verve: Fluttering By, Anniversary Birds
Accessories: Scallop Oval Punches, White souffle pen, Rhinestones, Pearl Dew Drops, Sheer Chocolate Ribbon,
Sketch #9: "Romantic"
Paper: SU Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa, MME Wild Asparagus Collection DSP
Stamps: Unity: Growing in Unity
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Dew Drops, Scallop Corner Punch
Sketch #10: "You're Amazing"
Paper: Cool Caribbean, Navy, Gable Green, MME Wild Asparagus Collection DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Turquoise paper flowers (Walmart), dew drops, white souflle pen
Sketch #11: "Smile"
Paper: Cool Caribbean, Basic Grey Euphoria DSP, Gable green
Stamps: Verve: Thankful Blossoms, All about You
Ink: Pure Pomegranate
Accessories: Pomegranate Ribbon, Circle punch, dew drops, white souffle pen, Martha Stewart glitter m
arkers
arkersSketch #12: "Simply the Best"
Paper: Pixie Pink, Cool Caribbean, Basic Grey Euphoria DSP,
Stamps: StampingBella: Eloise Greengrass, Verve: Feeling Groovy
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Orchid Opulence,
Accessories: dew drops, white souffle pen, scallop circle punch, circle punch, glitter, copics, sponging,




10 comments:
you have some awesome card designs on your blog...glad I came across it...i'm sure i'll be visiting often. tfs!
Great Cards!
I love 'romantic!' It is so pretty!
Jess, I love these cards, especially the tree one... I didn't get that kit, but your dewdrops and Jennifer's googly eyes have sure made me wish I did. LOVE it!
Beautiful cards. I love them all, but that last one is my fav. I love the colors and the sparkle.
Your cards are so awesome! You did a great job on the Anni-VERVE-sary challenges too! I love the title of your blog, as I could say the same thing about myself.
So glad I visited your blog... I really love your cards (especially the E. Greengrass and the princess one from a few days ago)
Love the tree with the dew drops! very cute!! Good for you for getting all the sketches done!!
I wasn't able to!!!
I love #9 the tree with the bling, very nice touch
C
Wow...your cards are amazing! No wonder you were chosen as a card designer at CY!!
Post a Comment