Hello- I just wanted to share with you, real quick, a card I made for the Unity Swap we just finished. I made ten of these babies!! They are 4.5X4.5 square cards. I used the Unity KOTM for August, called: Remember Happiness. (Unfortunately, it is now retired) If you are interested in the Kit of the Month, which, gets better each and every month, please check out the
Kit Club link on the Unity website!

Ok, back to the card, I used PTI (PaperTreyInk) paper: White, Berry Sorbet and Sweet Blush and American Crafts DSP. I used copics to color in the image, dew drops and rhinestones for some bling, and PTI Swiss Dots ribbon in Perfect Plum. The Remember Happiness quote is stamped in regal rose in and sponged around the edges with the same color. The butterflies are popped up on dimensionals. This was a really great swap to be a part of, and hosted by the lovely
Jess Russel. Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!
2 comments:
love this! really cute! and the butterflies are beautiful! tfs
OH JESS, this is awesome!!! Great job!
Post a Comment