Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Verve OSW Challenge!!











Verve Visual is having a new release party tonight (starting at 9pm Central time) in the Verve forum on SCS. Julee Tillman, of Verve, has given out another spectacular and FUN challenge for this release party. The challenge is to create a set of four cards using one sheet of double-sided 6X6 designer paper. (Of course you would use coordinating colors for layers and such.) Sounds fun right? It was nice and easy too, and I have to say, this is probably the first time I was ever able to whip out four cards in one night! Whooo-hooo! I'm psyched. SO, to get started, you can find the sketches and cutting template here. There is a PDF you can print, that has all the sketches and the template on one page! Come on and join the fun!
My cards use the following products:
Paper: PTI White, SU Artichoke, Celery, Pumpkin Pie, River Rocks, Bliss Blue and Basic Grey Archaic DSP. Ink: SU Artichoke, Pumpkin Pie, and Bliss Blue. Stamps on all cards are Verve Visual. Accessories: Cuttlebug Embossing folders (for texture), Dew Drops, Rhinestones, Sponging.
Thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!

6 comments:

~ j said...

lovely dsp you've used on these. i love the sketches you used.

Judy Rozema said...

Wonderful designs on all!

Carmen said...

Great cards!!

Tiff said...

Great DSP! I love the texture of all your cards!

wendy said...

You are a card making fool :) Great work!!

Lynn Put said...

These are really great cards for the Verve sketchs! I like all of the different textures and saying that you used!