Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

An Inspiration...







Today's Unity Challenge is an Inspiration Challenge, brought to you by the wonderful Lisa! Just look at how bright and vivid those inspiration plates are! AND, I spy with my little eye, several possibilities for Unity Stamps to be used! So, as you can see, my inspiration was the lovely plate at the bottom of the sample. I kept the card real simple this time around, and just stamped right on the layer, which is rare for me. This stamped image, from Unity Stamp Co- Butterfly Beauty, is too beautiful on its own to make a card busy with other elements. I used SU Old Olive, Pacific Point and PTI white cardstock as my layers. The image is stamped in Old Olive ink and then highlighted with Copics. The sentiment is colored with SU markers. I sponged the edges of the white layer with Old Olive ink and then added blue dew drops to the corners. The dragonfly image is glittered. Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you can join us for HIP HOP in the Unity formum on SCS. The fun begins at 10am Central time. HAPPY STAMPING!!

8 comments:

Amy said...

Love that card Jessy! Beautiful! Hope you have fun tomorrow at Hip Hop!

Lisa Hetrick said...

Love that stamp. I must have it now. Awesome card Jess. I love that color combination sooooo much.

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

Beautiful card, Jessy! I love how 'open' it is, and the dimension that the shadow line gives it!

Scrappychick said...

Jessy...this is beautiful! Love the muti-colored sentiment and the dew drop corners!
Cyndi

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jess!!

Lori said...

This is gorgeous! Love the coloring of the image. And, the sentiment is just perfect for the challenge theme.

Unknown said...

That is so pretty!

Shirley said...

The card is just gorgeous! One of my favorite color combos too! Wonderful designa and the dew drops are the perfect touch!