Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Love is...

I just LOVE this Unity Stamp!! That quote is soooo true! I made this card using some scraps of the Stampin' Up Designer Paper- "Sweet Always" that I had sitting on my desk, and was in a pink mood, and voila, here is my card. LOL.

The card base is Papertrey White, then layered with Stampin Up Regal Rose, and Pink Pirouette and of course, the "Sweet Always" paper. (Love that series). The stamp is from Unity Stamp Co. and is called Love and Meaning... I stamped the image in Black Memento ink and colored with my Copics. The flower accents are embelished with Shimmerz paints and Stickles.

This stamp is going to be great for Valentine's day cards, and could also be used for weddings, showers, invitations, the possibilities are endless.

Thanks for stopping by, HAPPY STAMPING!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Christi said...

Jess, I just love how sweet and pretty this card is...perfect for V-Day! smiles...

Shirley said...

Your whole card is lovely! I really like your image and how you painted it too!

Maggie said...

Love that image on your card....somehow I missed that one...need to browse Unity some more....thanks for the enabling :)