OK. Finally getting back into the swing of things and taking part in some challenges again. YAY!! This is a card I created from last week's Mojo Monday Sketch. You have to check out the Mojo Monday blog, Julee (from Verve Stamps) posts a new sketch challenge every Monday. I am a HUGE fan of her sketches!!My card uses a PTI white card base, layered with PTI Aqua Mist, ColorMates Heritage Grey, and Basic Grey Designer Paper- Urban Prairie. Don't those trees resemble the stamped image?? The stamped image is from Unity Stamp Co, and is called Serenity Tree, the words, "Lots of Love," come from the Unity stamp set called Mix Up of Cuteness. The serenity tree is stamped in Black Memento ink and then paper pieced with the Urban Prairie DSP. I used Yellow and Waterfall Stickles for accents. The circles are popped up on dimensionals and then dotted with yellow stickles as well. I distressed all the edges of the card and then inked the edges with Vintage Photo distress ink.
Thank you so much for stopping by. HAPPY STAMPING!!!
3 comments:
ooooh, Jess! This is gorgeous!! I never noticed before how close that image is to that patterned paper...hmmm.... smiles!
I love it! The colors are wonderful together and the words are really creative!
What a great
use of that BG paper...makes me want to dig mine out and play....CUTE card!
Post a Comment