Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

You Make Life BRIGHT!!!

I had alot of fun making this card and using some really BRIGHT colors, which is totally out of my comfort zone of soft and neutral. I was also able to use one of my new paper packs for this card, which is the DCWV Glitter Stack- "Sweet." YES.....this paper has glitter all over it, and I'm lovin' all the pretty designs in this pad!!! So much fun!! The stamped images come from Unity Stamp co, and I just love the sentiments in this set!
Here is a picture of the inside of the card:
Supplies Used:
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co: Shine On
Ink: Memento Black
Papers: PTI White, SU Tangerine, Pixie Pink, Green Galore and DCWV Designer papers- Sweet (glitter stack)
Ribbons: AC Moore
Accessories: SU Top Note die, SU scallop border punch

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day!!






No comments: