Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Spring!!

Ahhhhh, SPRING has finally arrived, and the weather is starting to feel like it now, too. I made this card with stamps from the FABULOUS Kit of the Month from Unity Stamp Co. This is actually February's KOM, but just got to using it the other day. This kit is probably one of my favorites thus far. Oh, who am I kidding....I {LOVE} them ALL!!

Project materials: Stamps: Unity Stamp Co- February 09 Kit of the Month. Paper: PTI- White, Ripe Avacado. American Crafts- textured black. Designer Paper: Basic Grey- Urban Prairie. Ink: Memento- Bamboo Leaves and Dandelion (used for sponging too). Accessories: colored pencils, distressing, Shimmerz- Pink and Angel Wings.

I used Splitcoast Sketch Challenge #220 for the card layout.

SO, If you have not tried UNITY stamps yet, you must!! AND, their Kits each month are always such a great variety of stamps of different sizes and themes. All the past KOM's are now for sale at the Unity Store. Click HERE for more info on the Unity Kit Club and to become a member.

Quote for today: You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. ~Unknown.

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day!!







Posted by Picasa

No comments: