Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sherry, this one's for you hun!!

The Unity Challenge today is dedicated to our dear friend Sherry, whose mother suddenly passed away the other day. Nothing but heartfelt thoughts and prayers coming your way, sweetie, we all love you!! {{HUGS}}

Latisha picked the challenge, which was to make a sympathy card for Sherry.

Papers: PTI White, Pure Poppy, New Leaf and Spring Rain. Designer Paper: DCWV Green Stack. Stamps: Unity Stamp Co: Rain and Flowers, and Floral Fantastical. Ink: Memento: Cottage Ivy. Accessories: May Arts Satin Ribbon, Cuttlebug: Swiss Dots Embossing folder, Shimmerz, dimensionals, scallop border punch, colored pencils.

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a wonderful day!







Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy said...

Jessy that's beautiful...and I have fallen behind on the Wed challenges once again...ugh...if you have a snail address for Sherry will you email it to me please? I'd like to send her a card as well...Thanks!
amycastellano@charter.net

Sherry Campbell said...

This is really beautiful, Jess. Thank you so much for the warm thoughts!!

Tonya said...

I read about your friend on Angela's blog and was so sorry for her loss. I'm sure that the support from you all helped more than you know.

I have a question about your amazing creation for Sherry. This is such a cool and different card. Is the scallop portion on the inside of the card? I've never seen something like that.

Thanks for your time!