Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

**Scrapbooking Adventures** My Sleeping Baby

I am working on Amanda's baby book again...and this time I came across some really adorable photos of her when she was only a few weeks to a month old. She is sleeping soundly in most of them, so I decided to scrap about how peaceful she looks while sleeping. To this day, and she is almost 4 now, I still find that I have to just sit and watch her sleep in the middle of the night. I have a feeling I will be doing this for quite a LONG time....


Above, is a detailed close up of the page elements. Here is what I used for this page: Stamps: Unity Stamp Co- July 2008 KOM, Mix Up of Cuteness and Journaling Block- (Scalloped Details & Dates). Papers: Colormates- Medium Terrific Teal, We R Memory Keepers- Nonsense DSP, Rainbow DSP, Papertreyink- White. Ink: Memento. Accessories: Cosmo Cricket- Honey Pie Rub-ons, American Crafts-Thickers letters, corner rounder punch and I distressed the edges of the DSP layer.
Thanks so much for stopping by, hopefully I will have more scrapbook pages to share in the near future. HOPEFULLY.........Have a WONDERFUL day.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christi said...

awww, this is darling! I love the way that you designed this with all the photos and stamps...so cute! smiles...