Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Fun with 100% Happy


I was having some fun creating with the new Unity Stamp Co Exclusive Stamp Store Kit called 100% Happy and thought I'd share a couple of cards I made. This is such a fun set, and can only be purchased at Stampin Stores or select online stores, such as Paper Maniac. See my post below for the details on Paper Maniac's SUPER deal for this set, and also how to get on their auto-ship list and save even more!! My daughter calls this stamp image the Balloon Flowers. LOL.

Again, I had so much fun decorating the outside, that I had to make the inside cute too.
This card uses SCS Sketch Challenge 232 for the layout. I used the following supplies on this card: Stamps: Unity Stamp Co- 100% Happy. Papers: SU- Chocolate Chip, Marigold. PTI- Aqua Mist. My Mind's Eye- Garden Party Designer paper. Neenah Solar- Cream (which will be available at Paper Maniac). Ink: Memento- Black, Rich Cocoa (for sponging). Accessories: Copics for coloring images, and Nesties- Large Deckled Rectangles.
Thanks so much for stopping by, have a wonderful day!!


1 comment:

raindropecho said...

This is SO beautiful. Absolutely love this!!