Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Snowflake Medallion Ornament

Today, our Paper Maniac focus is Ornaments and Decor for the holidays, using Nestabilities dies. There are TONS of them in stock in the Paper Maniac Store. I am showcasing an ornament I made using the Nestabilities Create-a-Flake dies. I LOVE these dies, they are sooooo versatile- you can create so much with them- cards, ornaments, embellishments and more!
I used the SCS Snowflake Medallion tutorial for my project, and then just turned the medallion into an ornament, instead of an embellishment for a card. I LOVE how sparkly it is- can you imagine your tree decorated with tons of sparkly snowflakes?? Unfortunately, when I got home yesterday afternoon, it was dark (so much for daylight savings time), so I could not place this on a tree branch, but I hope you can see how sparkly it is against the black paper.
Join in the Holiday crafting fun- visit the Paper Maniac blog every day in November for some really neat holiday projects and inspiration!!

5 comments:

JenMarie said...

Oh so pretty!!

Angie Cortes said...

This is sooo pretty! I love all the sparkle. TFS

Anonymous said...

What an awesome medallion!! So sparkly!! I love your cards from the previous few posts too!! Just Awesome!

Ellibelle said...

So beautiful. Love the glitter!

Jacquel said...

This is gorgeous Jessy! I love it..tfs!!!