I'm sooooooo lovin the March Stampin' Store Kit- "Adventures in Happiness" by Unity Stamp Co. It has a lighthouse image!! (I am a huge lighthouse fanatic- anywhere we travel, I have to research where the lighthouses are. My hubby, Eric, is such a sport, because we have driven some considerable distances just to see them.) There are also ALOT of other super-adorable images in this kit, which you can get at the Paper Maniac store!
Here is a close-up of the card details.
I LOVE this quote: "In life's adventures may happiness be your destination."
Supplies: Stamps: Unity Stamp Co- Adventures in Happiness. Papers: Kraft, White and Navy. Ink: Memento. Accessories: Copics, Brilliant Blue pearls and sky blue twill ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by, have a very HAPPY day!!


2 comments:
I love how clean your card is, and that lighthouse is sooo cute!
Great card! Love the stamp!!
Post a Comment