Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Lavender Birthday Wishes

Purple is my favorite color (next to teal), so I just had to make a card using some of my yummy new purple papers from Prism (majestic purples) and Kaiserkraft (Lilac Avenue). I have tons of birthdays coming up in the next month, and I never have any birthday cards ready to go. So, any chance I get, I have been making birthday cards, with my daughter.

This card uses the Verve Spring Fling Sketch Challenge as the layout.

Here is a close up of the details of the card.

I used the Verve Stamp sets: Circular Sayings and Everlasting Life. The image and sentiment are stamped on white cardstock and then cut and embossed with the Spellbinders circle dies, then sponged around the edges with Memento Dandelion ink. The flower image is colored iwth Copic markers and then accented with clear glitter glue. The satin ribbon is from Papertreyink.

1 comment:

Amy Sheffer said...

Ooooo, I REALLY like the sketch turned vertical! The purple and yellow color combo is so striking! Great job with the sketch, and thanks for playing!