Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Felty Flower Friendship Card

I am having so much fun playing along with the DTGD10 (Dare to Get Dirty 2010) Challenges over on SplitcoastStampers. This one was for Kittie's challenge, called Lost and Found.

Her challenge to us was: Find something that may be lost, old or that may even appear unusable and think of the creative possibilies for a fun project to share with us.

My lost, old, unusable item is the FELT that I found, which was lost in my craft room (forgot I even had it), which I thought I wouldnt really be able to use....until....I found Papertrey Ink dies. These dies will cut right through, just about anything. I made these felty flowers using the beautiful blooms dies. LOVE them!! The flowers are threaded together with Papertrey rustic jute twine and topped with a vintage button. The sentiment is from the Flourishes stamp set, Gerbera Daisy, and is stamped onto a Fillable Frames 4 die cut. The frame around the die cut is from PTI Fillable Frames 4.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

this is beautiful wow!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I love these flowers. They are so fun to make aren't they? Pretty card. SCS(not2shabbydesigns)

JazzyH said...

Great flowers!