Happy Hippity Hoppity Monday!! Its time for another fabulous and inspiring Ippity Stamps blog hop!Here is a super-simple thank you card I made using some new release Ippity stamps. The stamp set is called: Now and Always (and I sell it right here on my blog). The sentiments come from the Papertrey Ink stamp set called: Thank You inside and out.
I really liked making the layered flowers on this card. Can you tell?? I think this large flower is the only Ippity stamp I have used from the latest release. (I may have to change that soon, but for now...here is another flower card. lol.) I used two small sheets of pattern paper: from October Afternoon- Thrift Shop and Fly a Kite. Then stamped the large flower 3 times on each sheet of pattern paper. I then cut out the layers and rearranged them, adhering with dimensionals, and topped with a coordinating button, from PTI. The leaves are stamped on white cardstock and colored with Copic mark
ers.Here is the inside of the card as well.
{Thank You}
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink- White.
Pattern Paper: October Afternoon- Fly a Kite, Thrift Shop.
Stamps: Ippity- Now & Always. Papertrey Ink- Thank You inside and out.
Ink: Memento.
Accessories: Papertrey Ink buttons. Jillibean Soup twine. Copic markers.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Check out the Ippity Blog for the list of inspiring chickas that are playing along today!
13 comments:
Gorgeous! Love that you did the inside too!
A work of art!
beautiful card Jess! Hugs
Gorgeous card!!
gorgeous cas card!
lisa a.
Great...inside and out!
awesome!
Gorgeous CAS!
How pretty! I love how you did the inside of your card!
Super sweet and beautiful!
cute and simple, nice!!
It's so simple, but so perfect!
LOVE this!!
Post a Comment