Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Miss U

 
Hey peeps, I have some cooool news to share.  I have been asked to be a part of the Inktegrity Design Team!! I am so excited, I love Joni's digital stamps, they are so adorable. The image above is called "Tire Swing," and is available on the Inktegrity site. 
Inktegrity also has a brand new challenge site- Inktegrity DT Challenges.  On Wednesdays, the new challenges will be posted, and for participating, you could win 3 digital images from the Inktegrity store! Show us your cards today!! (If you have Inktegrity images then we'd love to see them. If not, please join us reagardless and maybe you could win some for your own collection!)
The Inktegrity blog can be found...here...visit, and follow, for some fun, inspirational projects each week!
Hope to see you there.
Supplies:
Stamps: Inktegrity- Tire Swing Digi Stamp, Unity Stamp Co- FEB 2010 KOM (Birds)
Paper: PTI- Chocolate, White.
Ink: Memento (for stippling sky and grass)
Accessories: Copics, Spellbinders- Lacey Squares, Red Bakers Twine. Echo Park alpha stickers (Life is Good collection).

No comments: