Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Fall Wreath Thank You

I am LOVING the new Papertrey Ink releases, this card uses the Wreath for All Seasons set.  This set is so neat, it has 3 awesome wreath images and several senitments and a few accent images too!!  There is so much versatility with this set, its AMAZING!!  The sentiment on this card comes from the YOF: Morning Glories set. 

Again, this card was super-easy to make.  I used a PTI Terracotta Tile carstock base and die cut Spellbinders Labels 15- I sponges around the edges with Desert Sand (Memento) ink and stanped the wreath image right onto the die cut.  I stamped the dotted wreath image over the twiggy wreath and added some glittery accents (stickles).  Lastly, I tied a bit of Bakers twine around the bottom of the card, and stamped the sentiment. 

Thanks for stopping by, have a fabulous day!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I just bought this set for my christmas cards this year. I love your fall card. Gorgeous color combo and I love that die cut.

Becky said...

This is beautiful Jessy, love the colors.

Tee McNeil Art said...

Beautiful! The colors, the shading, it all just works!

Jessika said...

OMG! I love this card! You're making me think I *really* need to go look at PTI's stamps!

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh, I love the colors on this! Very Fall-like! Pretty shading around the edge as well.

So glad to be part of the Fall Girls!

Heather B said...

Gorgeous card!

Christine Blain said...

This is really beautiful, Jessy. Love the orange berries, and your sponging. The simplicity of the card is stunning!