Hello and welcome to the Fall Girls blog hop. If you just happend to stumble upon us, we are a group of crafty peeeeps over on SCS. We decided to have a blog hop so we could share awesome fall projects with you! Enjoy the hop.
You should have arrived from TANIA'S AMAZING BLOG.
The card I am sharing today uses the new Year of Flowers set from Papertrey Ink, called Marigolds. I really like the sentiments in this set, along with the HUGE flower images (they are alot of fun to color....or, as I did here, stamp on bright pattern paper (PTI Distressed Dots) for an awesomely vivid floral image!) I also used the new PTI Blueberry Sky paper for the card base, and two buttons (PTI Hawaiian Shores) tied with bakers twine. Easy CAS card.
***When you are done here, please head over to
TEE's AWESOME BLOG.***
8 comments:
Jessy, those flowers are so gorgeous hun!! Lovely design!!HUGs
Jessy those are some gorgeous flowers and love the blue card.
I love this bright blue! Great image too.
Love the flowers, and the contrast in colours, very striking.
Simply beautiful card! I love it!
Beautiful flowers and I love the sentiment!
Great flowers and I really like the sentiment.
Oh my gosh, I love marigolds! Great job on your card for the hop!
Post a Comment