Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Friendship Jar: FALL

I am loving Papertrey Ink's Friendship Jar Fall Fillers stamp set.  It is really so versatile- I have been using the images both with and without the jar image.  So FUN!  SO...here is another Fall Fun card using that stamp set and Echo Park Halloween pattern papers.

Here is a picture of the inside of the card:

Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great day!!

5 comments:

Becky said...

This is a beautiful Fall card. Love how the images are in a jar, so cute.

Heather B said...

I love how you decorate the inside of each and every card. So simple and beautiful.

Tina Connolly said...

Wow, you do such a wonderful job on all your cards.

The Mama Monkey said...

This is so pretty! It is a good thing I had already put in my PTI order or they might have been getting even more of my money!

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card Jessy!! I adore the Fall colors! :) I look forward to working with you on the *Wink*Wink Ink DT!! HUGS