Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Let it Snow

Happy Saturday Paper Maniacs- posting late today, my apologies! Hope everyone is having a wonderful Holiday season so far.  Its been crazy cold here in NJ this week, however no snow as of yet, so, here is my wishful thinking card- "Let it Snow"  :-)

I used the awesome Echo Park winter pattern paper (Everyone Loves Christmas) for the background.  I used the American Crafts (autumn) seasonal assortment pack for the card base and green layer on the front and inside of the card. I used copics to color the stamped image, and oldie, but goodie from Stampin Up.  I added some sparkle to the letters using distress stickles.  The stamped image is cut with Spellbinders Label 16 (i LOVE this label, and use it ALOT).  I also used some buttons and rhinestones to jazz up the card front a bit.

Here is a picture of the inside of the card:   
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Jessy this is adorable. love this image.

Cindy said...

Adorable card! Those label dies are on my wish list!

Heather B said...

I love that patterned paper with that stamp. So cute!