Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Have a Wonderful Day

 
Here's a fun springy card made with the new Flower Fusion 1 set from PTI.  This is such a fun set, and it even has a matching flower die.  Hello? Felt flowers, anyone??  eeeep. The frame is made from the Mat Stack 4 die (I punched the inside out and used it on another card.) I love being able to do that, instead of throwing the frame part away, which is what I used to do, out of habit.  I just placed some 3D foam on the back of the frame piece to pop it up a bit.  FUN!!
Here is a close up of the frame:




The sentiment comes from the Flower Fusion 1 set as well.  The flowers are cut with the matching die, using PTI felt (Harvest Gold, Raspberry Fizz and Terracotta Tile).  The grass is a strip of MemoryBox Minuet pattern paper. 

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a Wonderful Day!!

5 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

LOVE the felt you used on this! Really adds a great amount of fun dimension!

Becky said...

What a fun card, love the felt flowers.

Poppit said...

Oh! Adorable! This is just too cute. Love the felt flowers, and the frame, and the grass and..... lol!

Becky said...

Oh so cute...love this idea!!!

Heather B said...

That frame is too cool. And I love the colors in those gorgeous flowers.